– Writer, film critic, poetess and translator.
– PhD Researcher, gender and visual culture studies in cinema.
– Diploma in International Law and Political Sciences Studies in South Thames
– Studied LLB law at SOAS University, London.
– Masters in semiotics of the word and image.
– Member of the University Chair Fatima Mernissi.
– General Secretary of the Moroccan Association of Image.
– Member responsible for the English section of the editorial board of “Theatre”
– Advisor, interpreter, translator and consultant at the Refugee Aid Organization
in London, England.
– Collective Art-Book in Arabic, French and English: “Moroccan Authentic
Horse. “Nakhwa Maghribia”, with Mustafa Meskine, and critic El Kerri Driss.
Dar Bouregreg, Rabat, 2021.
– Translation of the book “Introduction to Visual Culture” by Nicholas Mirzoeff,
Bouregreg Publishing House, Rabat, 2019,
– Poem Collection: “Her Stories…” Fikr 2020.
– Book: “from Opera to Cinema”, Ministry of youth, culture and
communication, Rabat 2023. In English and Arabic.
– Published a number of articles and studies on different platforms in Morocco,
England and internationally.
-Member of a number of juries in different festivals.
-participated in a number of conferences, seminatrs and panels nationally and