Mohamed El haoury
In one of the villages near the sea, most of its young people dream of emigrating to the other side of the shore. Khalid is one of these young men, but his only obstacle preventing him from leaving the country is his crippled grandmother, with whom he lives under the same roof.
Director Biography :
- Diploma in Computer Engineering at ESGI Paris
- Diploma in Child Psychology
- Technician diploma specialized in Audio-visual
- Diploma training in Rigging Editing at the OFPPT NTIC2
- Degree in Sociology at the Faculty of Human Sciences
- Diploma in Kitchen Technician.
- Short film “moment of choice” 2009
- Short film "bibish" 2010
- Short film: “the lookout” 2012
- Short film: "wolf wedding" 2013
- Short film “dead execution” 2018
- Short film "at the edge of the sea" 2022 Award ceremony (Grand Prize, Screenplay, production, first prize, jury prize, etc.)
- Production of a short film trilogy with the theme "The philosophy of death", the first of which is "dead execution", there are 2 short films left.
- Production of a feature film whose script is in the process of being written